In fact, the reason why the bag looks a bit wrinkled in the picture is because I couldn't keep my kiddos away from these. The sweet & salty of the salted caramel with the savory party mix is a wonderful combination. Put this mix in a couple of snack size ziplock bags and if hanger hits in your family, you'll be well prepared.
Gluten-Free Party Mix:
- 4.5 cups of Gluten -Free Corn Cereal (such as Chex)
- 4.5 cups of Gluten-Free Rice Cereal (such as Chex)
- 1 cup of unsalted peanuts or other nut of your liking
- 1 cup of Glutino salted caramel pretzels
- 6 tablespoons of butter or margarine (I like Smart Balance, myself)
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning salt or Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- Instructions: *I recommend taking the above ingredients and preparing it in two batches because I don't have a microwavable bowl that comfortably fits >11 cups, but if you do- great!**
1) Mix up the cereal and nuts in a microwave bowl.
2) In another bowl, microwave the butter (or margarine) for about 40 seconds to melt it and then stir in your seasoning salt (or Old Bay), Worcestershire sauce, garlic & onion powder.
3) Pour butter mixture over the cereal and nuts & stir.
4) Microwave mixture for 5 minutes, stirring halfway through.
5) Remove mixture from microwave and spread it out on paper towel for drying.
6) Once dry, add in the pretzels and store in an air-tight container
Delicious! I feel i am hungery.if you are interested in equipo dentales such as lampara led para blanqueamiento and Unidad Portátil Dental, you can visit our site.ReplyDelete