In fact, the reason why the bag looks a bit wrinkled in the picture is because I couldn't keep my kiddos away from these. The sweet & salty of the salted caramel with the savory party mix is a wonderful combination. Put this mix in a couple of snack size ziplock bags and if hanger hits in your family, you'll be well prepared.
Gluten-Free Party Mix:
1) Mix up the cereal and nuts in a microwave bowl.
2) In another bowl, microwave the butter (or margarine) for about 40 seconds to melt it and then stir in your seasoning salt (or Old Bay), Worcestershire sauce, garlic & onion powder.
3) Pour butter mixture over the cereal and nuts & stir.
4) Microwave mixture for 5 minutes, stirring halfway through.
5) Remove mixture from microwave and spread it out on paper towel for drying.
6) Once dry, add in the pretzels and store in an air-tight container