The Honest Dietitian's Tasty Crabmeat Dip
- 1 pound of lump crabmeat (or imitation if you are looking for a good way to use it up!)
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped finely
- 5 banana pepper rings, chopped (this really gave my recipe the pop I was looking for)
- 1 teaspoon of Italian blend seasoning
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of mayonnaise (I was using up the last of my Duke's mayo so the 1/3 cup worked great)
- 1 teaspoon of honey mustard (if I had dijon, I would have considered this)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix the mayonnaise and honey mustard together.
- Toss the crabmeat, celery, and banana peppers in the mayo/honey mustard mixture.
- Sprinkle in the Italian blend seasoning and give the crabmeat mix a couple of stirs.
- Salt and Pepper can be used to your taste! I gave a quick shake of both to my dip.